Saturday, September 27, 2008

Silk

This was an interesting love story. It was bittersweet.

I love Keira Knightley even though she sticks out her chin a bit too much in my opinion. Michael Pitt was a nice surprise, and he brings eroticism to the whole movie in a good way. I didn't like him at first, but his look kind of grew on me. He was just cute at first but then morphed into sexy, and seeing him in that big sauna barrel tub was pretty damn hot. That was a steamy scene...literally.

Moving on...it was sad, but in a good way - like I said, bittersweet. It's sad that he didn't realize the love he waited and wanted for most of his life was with him the whole time, but he was too blind to see it. Random note - I love the big garden they have featured in this film.

For some this movie might not be a winner, but if you are a sappy romantic like me, you will enjoy it.

No comments: