Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Okay the new Indiana Jones movie was really good if you LOVE Indiana Jones (which I do by the way), but it was kind of disappointing at the same time. The end took a turn that I totally hate and wish never happened, but the rest of it was on target. Harrison Ford is still HOT to me as long as he keeps his shirt on. Wish guys still wore fedoras. They're awesome. Anyways...worth paying to see it in the theater. Watch it and let me know what you think. ALSO...tell me whether you think they're going to have more or not. I'm voting no based on the ending, but then I also thought that maybe Harrison had another one in him too. We'll see.

2 comments:

Stace said...

Can't to see it.

Angel said...

Wow...we've made so many posts that I didn't realize you had already made one for this movie...oops. Forgive me. :)