Monday, August 25, 2008

Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day

This movie is just a breath of fresh air! A feel-good, rags-to-riches romantic comedy - the best kind in my opinion! I love Frances McDormand (Fargo). I love Amy Adams (Enchanted). I love Ciaran Hinds (Persuasion). I love, love, love Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies). I love them all, and I love this movie! Fantastic cast, fantastic plot, fantastic love story! Great music, great setting, great costumes, great humor! The story is just too sweet! True love can find you at any age and when you least expect it, and this movie is proof that one person can change your whole life for the better in just one day!

I will definitely be buying this later. Highly recommended!


Heather, you would love this!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

YES! I saw this the other night. It was great. I love stories that have overall good people in them. The characters were funny, and I liked the simplicity of it. The guy was so sweet to Ms. Pettigrew at the end. Very cute!