Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's All Too Much - Peter Walsh

I bought this de-clutter book technically for my mom b/c she's got like 20 years worth of everyone's clutter in her house right now, and she needs some help getting it organized. I love this guy's show so I thought it would be a pretty good book. Lots of tips and step-by-step instructions on how to get your crap in order. I'm still working on de-cluttering and not buying more junk, but I think our house is looking nice. Biggest change is that I've instituted a no dish left behind rule in the house where I wash all the dishes from the day before I go to bed. It's going really well thanks to Josh buying into the idea and helping me out. :o) Once the dishes are beat, it's on to putting away the clean clothes. God, I hate doing that. Can somebody build me a robot for that or something? Oh wait...that's more clutter! Dang! The vicious cycle. Anyways...going well. Passing the book on to my mom as soon as she clears a place in her house to read it.

LATER!

1 comment:

Angel said...

Sounds like a good book. I bought a book that might be similar to this. It's called Organizing: Plain and Simple by Donna Smallin. It's a very organized book in itself. I'll post my review once I've finished with it....maybe you can look at it and compare it to Paul's take on clutter and organizing. You should also check out my favorite book called Use What You have Decorating by Lauri Ward. It's the best! I love it!!!