Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Be Kind Rewind

This movie was funny, but it turned out to be way different than I thought it would be. It was sweet at the end and kind of sad, too. I'm not sure what happened at the end because there was no real conclusion...keep the store or demolish it??? Not sure about that. I do know that Jack Black was hilarious as per usual, and I love all the Sweded movies. My favorite has to be the Ghostbusters one. So great, "...when you're walkin' down the street, and you see a little ghost...What you gonna do about Ghostbuuusterrrrs?!" Hahahaha....loved it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

VERY FUNNY! I love Jack Black playing a supporting kind of character. That way he's not so insane, but totally HILarious. :o) I like Mos Def too. I need to find more movies with him it. I liked when they sweded Rush Hour. LOL Nice.