Friday, April 3, 2009

Wanted

Hot movie right here! James McAvoy and Angelina Jolie - two hot people to start. This is based on a graphic novel I believe, so the action and the story were more enjoyable just knowing that that is where this originally stems from. I liked the story set up with Wesley's boring life and how he gets so irritated by his boss all the time. Cracked me up. When the actions comes into play, it comes in fast and hard and is great! Bullets curving and flying to unimaginable distances, riding the tops of trains, car crashes and so much adrenaline - I loved it all. I especially liked the humor in this flick and loved the surprise twist, and the ending was fantastic. Don't expect this movie to be anything like The Matrix or other action movies of that bad-ass calibur, but it was still pretty darn bad-ass.

No comments: