Sunday, August 9, 2009

Twilight

Okay. I take back all the nasty comments I had about series books, and this just being a "teen" fad. I decided to read this b/c a lady at work brought it to me singing its praises. Her other recommendations have been good so I cautiously started the first few pages. Now I'm totally hooked. I finished the entire book in 3 or 4 days. Now I want the next one. Smart writer...

It's so good! You have to read at least a few chapters, and then you'll understand. It's simple but really deep at the same time. Real love and real danger all mixed together. Who knew vampires could be so sexy? Geez. The whole book is like a tease. Just talk to her already. Just make out with her already. Just change her already. I think I like it b/c it's so dramatic.

I'm ready for the next books. And I apologize to anyone I made fun of for reading it. :o)

3 comments:

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

lol..I felt the same way after I read it! I got burned out after the third book, and still haven't read the fourth one in the series yet.

Heather said...

Is the 2nd better than the first? Someone told me that it was. I hope so.

Angel said...

Well that's it, I'm reading it, too. I'm gonna finish Emma first, though. I'm about 8 chapters into it now.