Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dan in Real Life

This movie was kind of like a home video without all the dizziness. I liked watching the family bond together doing fun activities like normal people do. I really liked their house as well, and I want to visit Rhode Island now.

Steve Carrell cracks me up. I love him in The Office. He does such a good job with his facial expressions. He can be subtle and hilarious at the same time. My favorite line from this movie happens during the big dinner scene when Mitch is talking about meeting Marie for the first time and he says she was like an angel, and Dan, with a straight face and serious tone, adds, "This corn is like an angel." It was funny and pitiful at the same time. Loved it.

I have to add that I was so happy to see John Mahoney on the big screen again. He's such a good actor...I love Frasier.

This was a an amusing family/love story, and I would watch it again.

No comments: