Sunday, March 23, 2008

Enchanted

What a great fairy tale of a movie! I love the whole cartoon come to life idea. It was so fun! Amy Adams is perfect in the role of Giselle. She was so animated in the toon and in real life. I cracked up at her making outfits out of curtains and carpet. She played the innocent would-be princess part very well. Patrick Dempsey and James Marsden both make great leading men, and I think James Marsden's voice certainly matches his dashing good looks. And Susan Sarandon was the perfect wicked stepmother.

I really liked all the songs, but I was kind of hoping for one more big-finish song in the end. Still, it was so entertaining and enjoyable. This movie was my cup of tea because I just love fairy tales and happily ever afters! Great family flick.

No comments: