Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Hi-freakin-larious! I love Peter. He is such a good guy and didn't deserve to get dumped by Sarah Marshall. But it's a good thing he did or he wouldn't have become himself in the end. I really liked this movie, and I was surprised by that because I usually don't like movies like this. There were one too many penis shots, but that just added to the humor...as funny as seeing a penis can be I guess. It was nice to see Mila Kunis in a different type of role from the character she plays on That 70s show.

Anyway, this was a sweet romantic comedy...a very funny comedy. I loved the setting in Hawaii. I want to go there. It looks so inviting.

Oh, and I liked the little Dracula puppet opera even though I think it would have been better if the cast who held the puppets had worn black masks to cover their faces more so they couldn't be seen.

I recommend.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I agree! I could do without all the crotch shots. Yuck! And awkward.

Otherwise really funny and sweet. I felt bad for him too. Poor guy.

The puppet opera cracked me up. Strange, but funny.

My friend Patti LOVED this movie. She'll have to post on it.

Stace said...

Great movie. Did you know Jason Segel(Peter) wrote it?

Angel said...

Yeah, I know he was behind it all, and he was actually really writing the puppet opera before this movie so he used it to bring it to fruition. I think that's great.