Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Frasier - The Complete Final Season

I miss Frasier, but it was time for the show to go. They were running out of things to make happen. I'm so glad some of the original writers came back to this show for the last season. The jokes are outstanding and the comedic timing is always perfect. I love the whole cast, and I was sad when the show ended. It's like saying good-bye to a close bunch of friends. I almost have all the seasons now! I've seen them all, but I don't own them all. I love this show and could watch it over and over every day, it's that good!

My favorite episodes this season:
I'm Listening
Guns N' Neuroses (love the way they cover the damage)
High Holidays (so great to see Marty get loose)
The Ann Who Came to Dinner (annoyingly funny)
Boo! (The scares are hilarious!)
Coots and Ladders (good old-fashioned Frasier and Niles adventure)
And Frasier Makes Three
Crock Tales (a look back that could have been done better I think)
Goodnight, Seattle, Part 2

1 comment:

Stace said...

I adore Frasier. Great review. One of the finest final episodes ever.