Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sex and the City - The Movie

The girls are back! I love Sex and the City! And I love the movie, too! Carrie and Big finally decide to tie the knot, but you know they can't get hitched without something "big" going down.

It was better than I expected it to be. The love, the sex, the laughs, the clothes, the shoes, the bags, the drama, the friendships, the men! It's all so fantastic!

I watched some of the movie with the commentary on after I watched it without, and it really makes you look at the show and the movie in a different way. It's a lot deeper than some people think. It's not just about material things and sex, it's about love and these four great women, how they grow as individuals and as friends. It's about what they mean to each other and to themselves. And it's not always glamorous. But it's oh so fabulous!

Oh, oh, oh! I have to add that the way Big proposed was absolutely perfect! So fitting! It's a total chick flick! See it and love it!

No comments: