Friday, October 31, 2008

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Classic Indy Jones flick. You can really see Harrison Ford's age come out in this role, but he did an outstanding job anyway. I didn't expect his adventures to become alien-related, but anything's possible. I liked this one a whole lot, but Last Crusade is still my favorite. Shia LaBeouf is hot, but I didn't like his hair in this movie. It'd be neat if he got to carry on the Indiana Jones legend. Definitely a must see for Indiana Jones fans.

4 comments:

Stace said...

Could have done without the Alien aspect but liked it

Angelm said...

I haven't watched it in theater instead I just watched it in HD quality @ http://www.yayvideo.net. I like the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull but my favorite among Indy films is Temple of Doom. The Alien aspect is not that bad. ;)

Heather said...

I agree with Stace! The alien part SUCKED. I loved it except for that. Lame lame lame! I still love Indy though.

Angel said...

Yeah, the more I think about it the more the alien thing just doesn't flow with Indy's archeological adventure vibe.