Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snakes on a Plane

My curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to see what it was all about. It was a cheesy start then insane and hilarious to the finish. The acting could have been way better, but I guess the gross factor was supposed to make up for that...well that and the nudity factor combined. The movie wasn't a flop, but I wouldn't give it more than three stars on Amazon...barely that. The thing that makes me not actually hate this movie or feel like I completely wasted my time is my favorite line which is probably everybody's favorite - when Samuel L. Jackson finally declares with his usual badass attitude, "Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother fu**in snakes on this mother fu**in plane!" You gotta see it to believe it...I laughed so hard at that part! That will crack me up for days!

No comments: