Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End

I liked the movie overall, but it was way too long and most confusing. Some of the dialogue was too low in volume for me to understand what the characters were talking about, and some of it wasn't even necessary. There were a lot of extra characters that could have been left out, and the whole Calypso plot line was lost on me. At times I wasn't sure what was going on, but I stayed in my seat and endured the three hours of battle scenes and choppy dialogue.

The ending was good, but I think it could have been stronger. And are we supposed to expect a fourth installment or no? I was unsure of what to think about Jack at the end with his treasure map in a dingy all alone. Hmm...Jack was the best part of the movie. He was just as crazy and hilarious as ever.

Not my favorite Pirate flick, but it was still entertaining.

No comments: