Monday, November 17, 2008

Saw II

This Saw movie was even more messed up than the first. It truly is a game with Jigsaw every time, but this time around he has an accomplice doing his dirty work. I never could have guessed who it was Jigsaw chose, and I was completely fooled at the end when that person was revealed. The endings really make the movies in this series, and they trick you every time.

The game was more elaborate with eight people involved this go round, and some of them were seriously ridiculous and crazy. If people in these movies would follow instructions and play by the rules, they might actually have a chance at winning and continuing to live. The ending was really something as you see the true connection to Saw I, and it's amazing how the whole thing is so consistent with the first film. I can't believe I'm saying it, but I actually liked this movie...aside from the chills I got while watching it.

No comments: